About the Company
Mackenzie Stuart is working in collaboration with an established business within the commodity ingredients industry, they are looking for a Senior Trader in the UAE. The company are going through a period of rapid growth and are looking for an experienced trader to develop relations with new and existing suppliers.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Trader who is looking for a challenging role within a thriving business.
Key responsibilities include:
* Building and maintaining relationships with key contacts in the market
* Achieving business objectives for key accounts
* Identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets
* Supporting the senior team, ensuring that the procurement strategy is clear and understood
* Budget management
* Representing the company at global conferences and trade exhibitions
A high quality individual is required for this role who has a significant track record of success within the commodity food ingredient industry.
* Educated to degree level in a relevant field
* Minimum 5 years' experience in a grains and seeds related role
* Demonstrate track record in the management, motivation and development of the procurement team
* Able to travel extensively across the UK
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Self-management and organisational skills
* Motivated with a positive 'can do' attitude
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of expected responses we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.