Do you have experience of cold calling, face to face business, generating leads and converting new business?
A leading training provider specialising in apprenticeships and work based learning training programmes, are looking for a Regional Business Development to join their team covering Essex and Greater London. This role is responsible for selling in Apprentices and Apprenticeships into employers across the region.
You will be home based and claim your mileage back from home.
You responsibilities will include:
* Cold calling to potential employers and generating leads
* Building relationships with new and existing employers
* Providing information, advice and guidance on apprenticeships and other work based learning programmes
* Maintaining all records and databases
* Achieving all sales targets and KPI's
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of achieving challenging targets and developing new business. You will be home-based, so strong organisation skills are essential as you will need to manage your own time effectively. Experience within any sales background will be considered including telesales, B2B sales or recruitment. Experience within the Work based learning industry is desirable, although support will be given to understand the industry.
Access to a vehicle and a full UK driving license are essential.
In return you will be offered:
* A basic starting salary of £22,000 - £25,000
* London weighting allowance of £2500
* Incentive based bonuses with an OTE of £35,000
* 28 days annual leave including bank holidays plus 3 days Christmas Shut down
* Pension scheme
* 40p Mileage for business travel from home
* Discount card for shops and restaurants
* Audio-visual equipment
Please email your CV to ****************************************
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK