VERY COMPETATIVE SALARY, CAR LEASE ALLOWANCE, UAE LABOUR LAW BENEFITS (ANNUAL TICKET & MEDICAL INSURANCE), LIFE INSURANCE, FAMILY STATUS & SCHOOL FEE ALLOWANCE (APPLICABLE IF FAMILY HOLD UAE RESIDENCE VISA AND RESIDE IN DUBAI. UAE)
Our client is part of the largest Automotive Group in the world and represents a business that delivers outstanding quality products and exceptional levels of service to the consumer. The regional sales office in Dubai is responsible for the markets in the Middle East. The Dubai business provides a central hub for Sales, Marketing, Finance and other functions enabling the business to move quickly to respond to client demands and company directives.
As the business continues to grow, we are looking to support them across these functions. As such, we are looking for an Aftersales Director to join the business and be based in Dubai.
Main focus of the role
The Aftersales Director will ensure consistent process and procedures are available to enable pre-sale and After Sales Parts & Service, operations at both dealership and group levels to operate in a professional and profitable manner whilst adhering to policies of the vehicle manufacturers.
- Development and implementation of group Aftersales strategies for the Middle East region including the definition of the key measures to achieve outstanding level of customer satisfaction
- Development and participation of policies and After Sales programs
- Development of incentive/promotional programs for group Parts & Accessories and Quality
- Management of vehicle owner enquiries/complaints processes in conjunction with Group
- Market analysis relating to new products or opportunities
- Monitoring of warehouse and logistics KPIs including stock turns, outstanding supply rate and inventory in conjunction with Group parts team and highlighting of any impact on group KPIs and customer service
- Negotiate and agree dealer parts & accessories purchase targets in conjunction with Group
- Ensure adequate support to all partners in regards to technical support via Group
- Monitor and improve all group Aftersales procedures and processes
- Develop reporting system for both dealers and group for all responsibilities and accountabilities
- Conduct and participate in regular Aftersales Conferences in the Middle East region
- Ensure effective handling of product recall campaigns in terms of dealer completion performance
- Implement Aftersales Marketing Campaigns in conjunction with Group
- Regular dealer visits to ensure the implementation and execution of all group Aftersales programs and standards
- Monitor and drive all relevant dealer KPI targets (e.g. Parts, Accessories, CSS etc.)
- Ensure all activities implemented are in line with group Strategy 2020
- Define and detail all budget and headcount requirements to achieve Strategy 2020 KPIs and goals
- Maintain and develop positive internal management communication and teamwork
- Define and implement an Audi Body shop Programme Strategy
Required Experience & qualifications
The ideal candidate for the role of Aftersales Director will have extensive experience within the Automotive Aftersales OEM industry, including knowledge of dealership operations and experience within the wholesale distributor environment. As Aftersales Director you will have previously worked in the Middle East region.
You will have professional presentation and have the ability to communicate at top management level. Tertiary training & management experience in Retail and/or Wholesale Aftersales as well as basic business management skills are required.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.