VERY COMPETATIVE SALARY, CAR LEASE ALLOWANCE, UAE LABOUR LAW BENEFITS (ANNUAL TICKET & MEDICAL INSURANCE), LIFE INSURANCE, FAMILY STATUS & SCHOOL FEE ALLOWANCE (APPLICABLE IF FAMILY HOLD UAE RESIDENCE VISA AND RESIDE IN DUBAI. UAE)
Our client is part of the largest Automotive Group in the world and represents a business that delivers outstanding quality products and exceptional levels of service to the consumer. The regional sales office in Dubai is responsible for the markets in the Middle East. The Dubai business provides a central hub for Sales, Marketing, Finance and other functions enabling the business to move quickly to respond to client demands and company directives.
As the business continues to grow, we are looking to support them across these functions. As such, we are looking for a Sales Director to join the business and be based in Dubai.
Main focus of the role
The Sales Director will development & implementation of a long-term sales strategy for the region to ensure the best performance at both importer's and distributor's level. Full responsibility for achievement of Retail Sales Targets, fleet sales targets, used car development Market share targets and respect of Tactical Budgets.
The main responsibilities of the Sales Director will include:
- Definition & implementation of the long-term sales strategy (strategic measures, fields of action to increase Audi market share in the premium segment in Near/Middle East)
- Define production allocation and planning of the annual sales volumes per market
- Ensure that the agreed allocation of production is filled in accordance with the targets
- Sales, production and distribution planning
- Definition & implementation of sales promotion campaigns including bonus & margin system to exploit full potential of the Market
- Manage, establish & maintain effective relationships with key customer for Fleet Sales including preparation of Fleet Tender
- Development & implementation of used car business including introduction of group Approved Plus to the region and continued improvement and monitoring
- Planning and controlling of the Retail VKH and fleet sales budget as well as complementary department expense budget
- Maximize additional VKH support from VO to achieve agreed target
- Direct and manage customers' (final customer, dealers) inquires and complaints
- Regular business meetings with partners in order to agree on volume and measures for target achievement, consult markets regarding sales related issues
- Development all necessary procedure and processes for the sales department
- Manage, prepare and participate in AC meetings
- Responsibility of LAP volume planning
- Management and preparation of mix planning
- Manage Sale team and ensure that all the relevant functions and tasks are implemented and complemented. Also ensure that a clear succession plan is in place and adequate training and guidance is provided.
- Ensure that all KPIs, goals and targets of the sales team are met in a timely manner
- Present a market by market specific report to MD and AG monthly
- Complete management of dealer standards implementation by way of field force in regards to sales
- Ensure that all markets are actively promoting all products efficiently to full exploit the market potential. Close liaison with AME marketing is necessary to be effective
- Manage group exclusive penetration within the markets
- Continually look for opportunities to gain on top volume and increased market share
- Develop, manage and build a premium business relationship with the partner network in the Middle East
- Ensure that all product launches are managed from a sales perspective and that adequate availability is at hand. Also where possible ensure that you or sales are represented in each market at all launches and events. It is the responsibility to ensure that adequate activity is in place to maximize the products in the market
- Manage CSS improvement by monitoring, implementing action plans and setting KPI targets within the dealer network
- Ensure that group support is properly applied for and monitored as per the guidelines set in the arrangement
- Conduct from time to time press interviews in a professional and premium manner
Required Experience & qualifications
The ideal candidate for the role of Sales Director will have a Bachelor or Master degree in business administration, marketing or any related fields. Extensive experience within the Automotive Sales OEM industry, including knowledge in automotive fields related to sales and/or marketing is required. You will have proven experience in leadership and international exposure. Knowledge of retail dealership operations and understanding of KPIs in retail are essential.
As Sales Director you will have the ability to lead and develop people, excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, overall understanding of the automotive industry. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (Arabic/German is an advantage)
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.