Regional Sales Manager - Middle East
Area; Saudi, Bahrain, Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Qatar.
- Basic - Negotiable on experience
- Company Car
- Home Office Expenses
- Laptop & Mobile
- Company Benefits Package
Home based operating from one of the following locations: Saudi, Bahrain, Dubai, Abu Dhabi or Qatar.
The Company & Role:
My client is a leading manufacturer of rotating equipment products and process solutions for applications throughout oil, gas, water, power, food, beverage, nuclear and pharmaceutical markets globally.
The successful candidate will be tasked to identify, identify, target and meet with key decision makers of end users to proactively sell capital equipment and aftermarket service capabilities as well as advanced engineering solutions to improve efficiency and cost savings through new installation and upgrades of rotating equipment.
- Actively approach end users in strategic industries and identify key, primary, secondary, and other target accounts.
- Secure meetings with key decision makers with the purpose of opening, refreshing and/or maintaining customer relationships to facilitate sales.
- Conduct surveys of on-site equipment and offering new equipment and upgrade or replacement equipment plus spares and maintenance opportunities.
- Travel regularly to meet with new and existing customers, including overnight stays for maximization of customer visits.
- Build relationships with key decision makers to build an annuity stream of sales.
- Progress all MRO enquiries and sales for the Middle East market through to completion, acting as account manager for MRO customers in the territory.
- Complete management reports and forecasting.
- To work in conjunction with the Project Development Managers in securing new project business within territory.
- To coordinate product drives and new technology with the Product Sales Managers.
- Accurately input/maintain quote and sales data as required into global ERP system & other I.T systems.
- Proactively communicates with inside support team, management, and customers.
- The successful candidate can either be based in the Middle East; Saudi, Bahrain, Dubai, Abu Dhabi or Qatar.
- A proven track record of managing sales activity within the Middle East
- Must have experience of selling a technical engineering solution - experience of selling associated products such as gears, pumps, valves, instrumentation, fluid handling, rotating equipment would be beneficial.
- A technical qualification, engineering background or business degree would be beneficial.
To Apply, please click on the apply button or contact Chris Hickey at Rain Consultancy Group directly. Please note that we anticipate to receive a high level of applicants so we are not always able to communicate the outcome to every candidate. If you do not receive a call from us within 48 hours then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. All applications are treated confidentially we will not pass your CV on to a third party without your prior consent.
We anticipate to receive a high level of applicants for each vacancy, so we are not always able to respond to each candidate individually.
All applications are treated confidentially and will not be passed to a third party without your consent.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.